- Mayor: Joseph Sam (R)
- President: Theodore Szall (R)
- Vice President: Linda Falconer (D)
- Member: Edward Falconer (D)
- Member: Roberta McLaughlin (R)
- Member: Steve Yovich (D)
- Member: Steve Sherred (R)
- Member: Mark Metzger (R)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Catherine Wise
- Assistant Secretary/Treasurer:
- Maintenance: Dawson Bogart, Sr.
- Morning Plow Driver: Ed Falconer
Property Tax Collector: Amy Kingen
Hours: Monday evenings from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
1% Earned Income Tax and Occupational Privilege Tax Collector: Joyce Spitznogle
- President: Paul Peters
- Member: Roberta McLaughlin
- Member: Steve Yovich
- Member: Judy Dinsmore
Zoning Hearing Board
- Chairperson: Melody Cornell
- Member: Dale Kingen
- Member: Ernie Brown
- Alternate: Lee DeBrakeleer
Other Borough Officials
- Auditing Firm:
Birchard & Foulkroud
- Banking Institution: PLGIT
- BOCA Inspector: Allied Building Inspections
- Community Days Chairperson:
- Community Days Parade Chairperson:
- Constable: OPEN SEAT
- Director of Borough Newsletter:
- Director of Maintenance Personnel:
- Engineer: OPEN POSITION
- Open Records Officer: Catherine Wise
- Polling Booth Contact:
- Representatives for the Erie County Associations of Boroughs:
- Snow Removal Contact:
- Solicitor: Knox, McLaughlin, Gornall & Sennett Law Firm - Tim Sennett
- Stenographer: Ann Marie Sullivan
- Zoning Board Solicitor: Marsh, Spaeder, Baur, Spaeder & Schaaf Law Firm - Kurt Sundberg
- Zoning Officer: John Letzo
Emergency Management Officials
- EMS Coordinator: Ted Szall
- Authorized Resource Requestors (3 contacts):
OPEN POSITION, Ted Szall and Linda Falconer
- NIMScast Data Entry:
- MV Cemetery Association Contact: Melody Cornell
- LeBoeuf Cemetery Association Contact:
Mill Village Volunteer Fire Company
- Fire Chief: John Letzo, Jr.
- Fire Hall Rental:
Brian Campbell or Dave Stearns
Due to the regination of Don Mulson, there is one open seat on
Borough Council. If you are interested in serving your community as a Council
Member, please contact any current council member, or call the Borough building
and leave a message.
You will need to submit a "Letter of Intent" to serve in the capacity of a Council Member
to the Borough Council. Once you are appointed and sworn in, you will be required to attend
regular monthly meetings at the Borough building on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Currently, all seats on the Planning Commission
are filled. If you are a borough resident and are interested in becoming
a board member in the event of a vacant seat, please contact a Borough
Council member or call the Borough Building. You can leave a message
outside office hours.
The Planning Commission only meets infrequently when there
is a need. Please consider giving a little bit of your time
to your community.
Currently, all seats on the Zoning Hearing
Board are filled. If you are a borough resident and are interested
in becoming a board member in the event of a vacant seat, please
contact a Borough Council member or call the Borough Building.
You can leave a message outside office hours.
This is another position where the demands on your time would
be very little, as the Zoning Hearing Board only meets when
there is a need.
All residents are welcome to attend Borough Council meetings. Any
residents wishing to speak are asked to call the secretary
and give her a general idea what the subject matter is so
that council can be better prepared for any discussion.
Guests who call in advance and are put on the agenda will
have the floor for 5 minutes. Guests who just show up the
night of the meeting may have the floor for 3 minutes. Non-resident
guest speakers who have been invited by council to present
information are exempt from these time limits.
When taking the floor, council asks that the guest stand
and state his or her name for the record before presenting
his or her case. The matter may or may not be discussed at
that time, but all cases will be taken into consideration
Council appreciates any and all comments and suggestions
the residents might have, so please feel free to attend the
monthly meetings. Residents may also submit comments, suggestions
and questions to the secretary during office hours at the
Borough Building for review by Council at the monthly meeting.