Missions & Goals
The ministry of Second Presbyterian Church is committed to serving the church family and community through sharing God?s love, by developing and nourishing spiritual growth with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Coordinator, Deacon Ike Myers
Transportation needed for worship service, church school and church activities; emergency transport for senior members.
Coordinator, Sheila Bowers
- Membership Growth (new and inactive)
- Visiting potential members
- Caring and Reaching the sick and shut-ins; visitation; local mission (needy)
- Hospitality - Greeters/Ushers; coordinating repasts and keeping supplies available
- Inform members and coordinate services, e.g., paratransit, meals on wheels, etc.
Coordinator, Elder Pete Wolf
- Filling the pulpit
- Order of worship service; preparation
- Music: Senior & Youth Choirs; special programs and choir days.
- Prayer Warriors & Prayer Partners
Coordinator, Elder Denise Chandler
- Scholarship Committee
- Seminars for self improvement; job fairs
- Speakers Bureau (SAT prep, retirement, drug & alcohol, elder care, insurance/investments, etc.
- Communication: Website; TV and newspaper ads, newsletters
- Presbytery Speakers
- Church School
Coordinator, Elder Linda Boddy
- Future Development
- Handicapped Access
- Possibility of addition to the present structure
- Availability of funds and/or grants
For future clarification contact Revered Carter or the coordinators. (Call 610-932-9256)
Home Pastor Committees Notices Services and Times Contact Us